Hello and happy Friday! I am so excited today to share with you something I have been working on for the last few months! I've been tossing this idea around for at least a year, and it wasn't until talking to a fellow design-mom-friend (and seeing her excitement) that really put me in gear make this happen. So without further ado...
Welcome to Polkadot Paper Company's Filing Folios!
As a sentimental mom who wants to keep a bunch of my children's school work (but not too much), I found that there are just no good options for sorting and storing what I want to keep. Everything that the office supply store is drab and corporate, too big or too small. I want something nicely designed that's durable and will last for many years. After searching to no avail, I decided to go out and create these filing folios!
These folios are perfect for school paperwork, awards, artwork, and they still work for other things like keeping insurance papers, bank information, and investments nicely organized and looking great.
- Assembled 11.75"x10"x1" size will hold your 8.5x11 papers
- Folios fit inside a standard file box, filing cabinet, or can be used on a shelf
- Made from sturdy, coated 16 point stock
- Twin loop flap closure keeps papers from sliding out
- Locking bottom holds your papers secure inside
- Printed label frame lets you easily place our coordinating file labels or write in contents
- Fun confetti design is anything but boring!
File just about anything in these folios and have your office looking top-notch!
- School Papers & Keepsakes
- Bills, Bank Accounts, & More
- Legacy paperwork
- Crafting supplies
- Yearly Taxes
I've been over the moon excited about these folios and I hope you are too! I'd love to hear what you think! Leave a comment or connect with me on social media, I want to see how you use your Filing Folios, what kind of designs you'd like to see next, and your ideas for labels! If you missed it, check out my post on sorting your children's school work here, and make sure you get all the way to the bottom to download the free sorting guide.