The holidays are a special time for kids where a lot of memories and traditions are made. It can also be really, really stressful to do "all of the things" that we want to do. I have created an activity kit full of fun activities that you can do with your family during the holiday season. The best part is that most of it, you probably do anyway! These cards just help you organize, plan, and make it look like you spent a lot of time planning out the month's activities!
My activity kit comes with 40 activities that you can pick and choose from to fit into what YOU picture as your most memorable holiday season. Grab the set as a digital download and print the cards yourself, or order the printed perforated cards from my shop to make it that much easier!
Flexible to fit your season.
• With 40 activity cards, you have the option to do a little or do a lot.
• Preplan the activities, or go wild and draw from the stack when you have flexibility.
• Tuck them into envelopes to open and add to the suspense.
• Ask a certain Elf friend to deliver the activities each day.
• Display the activity on an easel or a specific place in your home.
• Keep it simple or go all out - there are no rules, do what works for your family.
• Remember that no matter how you celebrate the season, it's all about family and love - and you can't go wrong with that!
• Have fun, and don't stress. The holidays are for you too!
Count it down.
Maybe activities aren't for you, but you want a daily count-down to Christmas - we've got you covered there too! Grab a printable or already printed, black and white, or with a little holiday color!
However you celebrate, happiest of holidays to you!
© 2021 Polkadot Paper Company